Ginger, a strange plant with a rare taste. But apart from the aspect of this curious plant, you should know that its consumption can change your life within weeks. In this article we are going to see the almost magical properties of this plant, that has been used for centuries in China and India as natural medicine. At The Voice Smiling we strongly believe in the power of nature and ginger has become one of our main allies.
Ginger is one of the most popular traditional Chinese medicine plants; moreover, it is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps to combat respiratory diseases, arthritis and digestive problems, according to a study published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand.
For its spicy and aromatic flavor it’s recommended to consume with moderation and accompanying the ginger with other foods. Because it is very rich in essential oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids that provide many benefits to the human body, such as the following.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Decreases rheumatic and menstrual cramps
- It is effective against flu and colds, to promote expectoration
- It improves blood flow, thus preventing cardiovascular diseases
- Eliminates dizziness and vertigo
- It is a natural aphrodisiac, stimulating libido
- It is a natural antidepressant
- Combats premature aging and reduces stress levels
- Decreases migraines by blocking the effects of protasgladina
- Prevents colon cancer and ovarian
- Aids digestion
To enjoy the benefits of potatoes you can ingestpr through infusions, in smoothies, juices, salads, casseroles and desserts; whether in powder, fresh, stuffed, in tablets or syrups.
The only contraindication generating consumption is the rise in body temperature, so that patients with fever is not recommended. So if you want to enjoy these benefits do not hesitate to include ginger in your diet, anti-inflammatory effect is perfect to relax the vocal cords after a big concert or long hours of speech. Smiling In The Voice we are experts in caring for the voice. By visiting our online store to find natural remedies that will keep your voice always 100%.